The SXTsq Lite5 is a compact and lightweight outdoor wireless device with an integrated antenna. Perfect for point to point links of up to 12 kilometers or as a CPE unit. It is compact, weatherproof and easy to mount. The SXTsq Lite5 retains a 16dBi antenna like the SXT Lite5, our previous model, yet the antenna design has been improved and the physical size has been dramatically reduced - the SXTsq is two times thinner (see photos for comparison).
The device can be mounted on horizontal and vertical poles and masts, but for precise alignment, separately available is the QuickMount Pro, which allows to adjust in every angle (see photo and related product).
- SXTsq Lite5-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- SXTsq Lite5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40°C .. +70°C|
|Max Power consumption||6W|
|Number of DC inputs||1 (PoE-IN)|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|PoE in input Voltage||10-30 V|
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains||2|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11a/n|
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz||16|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||AR9344|
|10/100 Ethernet ports||1|
|Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Ethernet test results
|RBSXTsq5nD||AR9344 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results