The DynaDish 5 is a new 802.11ac outdoor device with an integrated 25dBi antenna. Compact in it’s design, it is a simple and completely integrated product with everything you need to quickly install a reliable point to point link.
The DynaDish 5 is powered by a new 720MHz CPU from Qualcomm.
- RBDynaDishG-5HacD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBDynaDishG-5HacD (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|Dimensions||Ø 404mm, height 175mm (without mount)|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40C to +70C|
|Max Power consumption||9W|
|Number of DC inputs||1 (PoE-IN)|
|PoE in input Voltage||11-60 V|
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains||2|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11ac|
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz||25|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||QCA9892|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Ethernet test results
|RBDynaDishG-5HacDr3||QCA9557 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||477.7||244.6|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.2||986.1||118.4||485.0||119.5||61.2|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||408.2||209.0|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.2||986.1||158.3||648.4||165.8||84.9|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||64.8||786.9||70.4||288.4||60.9||31.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results